Terms & Conditions for coupon codes -
* All sale coupons will be (Upto 15% Off to a maximum amount of 100 Off & Not Applicable on Oils Category)
* Coupons will not be applicable on orders with free products
* Coupon discounts are not applicable on 6 and above variants
* Coupons will not be applicable on Mustard Oil, Sesame Oil, Amla Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Juice, Virgin Coconut Oil and respective combos.
* Coupons will not be applicable on certain Sale/ Festival days such as Payday, Mid month, Free Ghee, Free Honey and Free Kesar events
* Coupons will not be applicable on cart fillers
* Different coupons might have different capping as per Kapiva's discretion
* Availability and applicability of coupons and changes in the structure of coupons is the sole responsibility and discretion of Kapiva
* On coupon save5 coupon value may change according to the product in the cart.
Terms and Conditions -
- For placing an order, you can register and login on the Website or you can place an order as a guest user on the Website. You can also reach out to our customer care service for placing an order. If you register and login on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform Kapiva of any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
- Kapiva cash is Kapiva's cashback and loyalty program that can be used to avail incentives by our existing users. 5% cashback of total invoice value (Excluding Shipping Charges) is earned on every successful order placement that can be used to avail additional 10% discount on the next order. Wallet usage will be capped at 10% of invoice value even if total wallet balance is higher than applicable. Unused wallet balance will expire within 2 months from the date of addition. In case the order is cancelled where Kapiva Cash was used to avail additional discount, only the amount paid by the customer will be credited back to the source account and Kapiva cash will not be credited back. Read More
- You agree and confirm that:
- Kapiva reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/ or payment been received. In the event Kapiva cancels your order, Kapiva will provide full refund of any payment received.
- Before placing an order, you will check and verify the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you are bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description.
- The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of Kapiva.
- Kapiva may revise and cease to make available any product at anytime. In the event, Kapiva is unable to deliver the product, you will be notified by e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product. In such an event, Kapiva shall not be liable to pay any damages to you owing to cancellation of the order.
- Kapiva has granted you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website. This license does not enable you to engage in any resale of the products ordered or to indulge in any commercial use of the Website or its contents contained therein. Kapiva reserves a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof. The products available on the Website are for your personal use only. The products received by you from Kapiva cannot be resold for commercial purposes.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you suspect any misuse of your account, you are required to inform us in immediately at the Contact Information provided hereinbelow. If Kapiva finds a breach or suspects a breach of security of your account, Kapiva may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Kapiva.
- Any recommendation made to you in the Website, during the course of your use of the Website, is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to endorsement of Kapiva’s products in any manner.
- In the event any product purchased by you from the Website causes any side effects to you, please note that we shall not be held liable and/ or held responsible in any manner whatsoever and the same shall be at your sole responsibility. You should carefully read the product description to ensure that the ingredients in the products do not cause any side effects/ allergic reactions to you and you may even consult a specialist prior to using the said products.
- You shall not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Kapiva, is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. Further, you shall not interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or breach any applicable law.
- You will provide true, accurate and authentic information in all instances where such information is requested from you by Kapiva. Further, Kapiva reserves its right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true, partially or wholly, then Kapiva in its sole discretion has the right to reject your registration and to debar you from using any service of Kapiva without any prior intimation.
- You authorise Kapiva to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/ account.
- Kapiva shall not entertain any complaint after 7 days of the order having been delivered to you.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent possible by applicable law, Kapiva hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Kapiva hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by you from use of the services on the Website or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes or misappropriation of any kind. Kapiva will not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- You are prohibited from violating the security of the Website. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Kapiva attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Website. However, Kapiva does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies which may not be complete or current.
- The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product. Kapiva has made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, Kapiva cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- Kapiva reserves the right to correct, change or update the information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product.
- The availability of our products shall depend on seasonal variations as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, which may result in our products not being available at all times on the Website. Further, as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, it is possible that due to sedimentation occurring in our products especially juices, the colour, texture and taste may differ between batches because of seasonal variations but the nutritional value of our products always remains constant.
- Kapiva intends to provide you with general information about Kapiva’s products. The information is not intended to constitute personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of the information. For any specific medical conditions or issues, you are advised to seek opinion from a certified medical practitioner. In the event you rely on the information provided by Kapiva , you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Kapiva be liable for the information or the consequences or relying upon on such information.
- All products listed on the Website will be sold at maximum retail price unless otherwise specified. The prices declared on the Website for the respective product are inclusive of taxes. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery. In case the prices are higher or lower of the concerned product, on the date of delivery, no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of delivery.
- At the time of checking out, you are requested to verify the total amount payable before placing your order. At the time of checking out, the total charges payable with regards to the said order shall be displayed on the Website and no further extra charges shall be applicable or payable by you at the time of accepting delivery of the said product/s ordered. After confirming the said order on the Website, especially on selecting the cash on delivery option, you shall be liable to make complete payment of the total amount to the concerned delivery person prior to taking delivery of the said products ordered for by you.
While placing an order on the Website, you are allowed to choose from the various payment options made available. You undertake to use your own debit/ credit card or banking details for completing the transaction on the Website. At the time of payment, if all security checks are verified through the secured server for enabling the online transaction, then Kapiva shall not be held responsible for misuse of your debit/ credit card or banking details. Kapiva will not be liable for any type of credit card fraud. The onus of proving that your credit card has been fraudulently used for transacting on the Website will be exclusively on you.
- CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Order can be cancelled before the order is dispatched. Steps to cancel the order if the Order is not dispatched:
Self Cancellation -
1. Go to My accounts > Orders on your App/web and cancel the order
2. Order can also be cancelled via our whatsapp BOT - Type - Cancel My Order > Share the reason > Type Order id - Order will be cancelled
Cancalletion via Customer service - Pls text, mail or call Kapiva's customer service at the mentioned contact details
In case you are not able to cancel the order, this means the order is dispatched. Please reach out to our customer case service for further assistance.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Kapiva shall handle the logistics of the delivery of the products ordered by you. At the time of placing your order, depending at your place of residence, an estimated time of delivery would be shared with you. Once the order is shipped the consignment number for tracking the status of your order would be shared with you. Please note that Kapiva will try its level best to make sure that you receive your order as fast as possible but due to certain external circumstances, your order might take a while longer to get delivered. Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policy provided on our Website, as amended from time to time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The “Kapiva” name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks of Kapiva. Kapiva expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone to use any of Kapiva’s intellectual property rights. Any use of this Website or its contents including copying and/or storing them in whole or part for commercial purpose is prohibited without Kapiva’s permission. You may copy or download contents displayed on the said Website for your personal use only. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such copying and/ or downloading.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Kapiva makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- Kapiva makes no representation regarding the use of or result of the use/ depiction of the contents on the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Kapiva shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the contents on this Website.
- The images shown on the Website are only indicative in nature and the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its server or email sent are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Kapiva nor Kapiva’s holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with or the presence of off-website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of Kapiva. Kapiva makes no representation or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: [email protected]
Contact days: Monday to Sunday (9 AM to 9 PM)
- GRIEVANCE ADDRESSAL
If you have any grievance or complaint to place:
- Principal geographic address of Kapiva’s headquarters and all branches; Vaishnavi Tech Park, Ambalipura Village, Varthur Hobli, Varthur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
- Kapiva’s contact details (email address and customer care number); [email protected]; 1800-274-2575
- Name of the grievance officer appointed: Manoj Patidar
Email ID of grievance officer: [email protected]