Throughout this document, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘ours’ refers to Adret Retail Private Limited. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU.
Personal information gathered by us
As part of your registration process on our Website, we may collect the following information which is personally identifiable to you, including, without limitation, your name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, contact details, username along with password you have created for setting up your account on the Website, your date of birth, age, gender, residential address, shipping address, postal code, information about the pages that you visited/ accessed on the Website, the links you clicked on the Website, the number of times you visited/ accessed a particular page on the Website and any such browsing information etc. We might receive certain information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery status and the shipping address information provided by you to our carriers, which we shall use to correct our records so as to enable us to deliver your next purchase more easily.
You can choose not to share your personal information with us, but then you might not be able to use and access all the services provided by us on the Website. We use your personal information that you provided for opening your account with us, without limitation, for processing your transactions, responding to your requests and/ or queries and for communicating with you.
Why do we collect your personal information
We will collect personally identifiable information about you as part of a voluntary registration process or through an online survey or through any combination thereof. The information that we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used for registering you on our Website, verifying your identity so as to permit you to use the Website, for undertaking transactions to facilitate the process of your payment on the Website, to communicate with you, to convey any of our promotional offers to you, to communicate and update you with regards to our products and services as well as for maintaining your account with us.
We use your information to operate, provide, develop and improve our products and services. Without limitation, these purposes include:
- We use your information to accept, handle and process your orders, deliver the product/s you ordered, process payments for the order placed by you on our Website, to communicate with you regarding the status of your order and for providing you with promotional offers.
- We use your personal information to provide functionality as well as to analyze the performance of our Website so as to fix any errors and further, to improve the user ability as well as the effectiveness of our Website.
- We use your personal information to recommend certain promotions and products that might be of your interest. Further, we use your personal information to identify your preferences and to personalize your experience on the Website.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels e.g. phone, e-mail or chat, in relation to your use of our Website i.e. your orders placed, queries raised, to recommend certain promotional offers being run on our products etc.
- We use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements that might be of interest to you, with regards to certain of our products as provided for on our Website.
Manner of collection of information
We receive and store information whenever you interact with us through the Website or from other sources e.g. updated delivery status and address information provided by you to our carriers. When you browse, access or use the Website, our servers may collect information, directly or indirectly, regarding your activities on our Website by way of either cookies or permissions or other trackers.
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites, for which we are not to be held responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites, which we do not own, manage or control. Further, some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you inform the concerned website that you have visited that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked on the said webiste. These features are not yet uniform across all browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
When your personal information may be disclosed to other parties
We do not sell or share your personal information with any third party for commercial gain/ profit. We may share or be required to share your personal information, without limitation, as follows;
- with our business associates/ partners in order to deliver you the products that you have ordered from our Website;
- with our payment gateway partner when you initiated a payment using your credit/ debit card on our Website;
- with the concerned authorities when it is a legal obligation to do so e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud;
- with the concerned authorities when it is a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
- when we have a legitimate business reason for doing so;
- when we want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services;
- when we have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed to the same; and
- to improve your online shopping experience with us.
With whom your personal information will be shared
How do we secure and protect your personal information
- that we can communicate with you electronically regarding the security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of our Website; and
- that we can take adequate physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your data till the time you use and access our Website.
The data collected from the customers on the Website is stored in the servers of BigCommerce Pty. Ltd ("BigCommerce") and appropriate security measures compliant with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 have been undertaken by BigCommerce to protect the data against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These include internal reviews of data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where personal data is stored. Details on the security practices and procedures are available at the link below:
BigCommerce Platform Trust Center | SafeBase
On our Website, all financial transactions are to be carried out by adults only. If you are not an adult i.e. a minor below the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you may access and browse our Website but you are barred from making any purchase on the Website without any adult supervision. Further, all minors are barred from registering and submitting their personal information on our Website.
Procedure to be followed for correcting any inaccuracies in your personal information submitted to us
To correct or to update any information that you have provided to us, our Website allows you to do the same online itself. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an email to [email protected]
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under the applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact email address: [email protected]
Contact days: Monday to Sunday (10 am to 7pm)
In accordance with the Information and Technology Act 2000 and Rules as well as the Consumer Protection Act 2019 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer – Customer Sales
Name: Kishor Kumar
Email: [email protected]
Address: Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva Ayurveda), IndiQube Alpha B1, Third Floor, Marathahalli Panathur Junction, Plot No.19/4 27, Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
We urge you to provide a detailed description of the information, violation, objectionable content, or your complaint/grievance, to allow us to effectively resolve your request. We make our best efforts to resolve grievances within 30 days of receiving a complaint, or within the timelines stipulated under applicable law.